Leaving a Multinational to Become a Digital Administrative Manager

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 5 天前 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was wasting away in a job as a Purchasing Assistant in a multinational, in the industrial sector. Fifteen years in the administration, arrived there a bit by chance and without a vocation, I dreamed of professional retraining without having the slightest idea of ​​what to do (and I had never considered starting my own account as a self-employed entrepreneur in the management digital administration). A MULTINATIONAL CAREER THAT DID NOT SUIT ME Fifteen years in the administration, arrived there a bit by chance and without a vocation, I dreamed of retraining without having the slightest idea of ​​what to do (and I had never considered going on my own). It was almost a matter of survival: I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. “I understood that 2 paths presented themselves to me: struggling, having myself declared a disabled worker, accumulating stops, depressing myself, complaining about my fate… or choosing to take it as the “kick in the buttocks” that.

I needed to finally leave this job and create a tailor-made job. » I had contacted a trainer from an online training course that I was following and discovered that these infopreneurs had needs (administrative, technical, etc.). THEN RISK TAKING – THE DESIRE TO BECOME SELF-EMPLOYED IN DIGITAL ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT I negotiated a conventional break with my employer and created my own business in administrative management with only one client and not knowing exactly what I was going to do or how I was going to position myself. I decided to take the LiveMentor training for freelancers which allowed me to advance in my thinking and my Mobile Phone Number positioning and not to fall into beginner's traps. It is with this support alone that I became a Digital Assistant specializing in online training. The negative and alarmist predictions of all kinds, the incomprehension of the entourage who finds it unconscious to leave a permanent contract for a vague project, my own fear of failure and lack of money and my impostor syndrome against which I had to struggle.

I FORMED MYSELF I knew I could learn the technical skills on my own, so I chose to invest in training on the entrepreneurial skills I would need instead. So I invested only in LiveMentor Freelance training. For the rest, I trained entirely on my own according to the needs of my first clients. As soon as a client gave me access to one of his tools, I watched all the possible tutorials, I read all the documentation until I could add the said software to my list of skills. I continued to apply the way that has always allowed me to progress in my professional life without any diploma: not being afraid to learn new things and to train myself. My goal was to have a complete technical skills field in the field of online training to meet the needs of my personas . It allowed me to find my positioning, to define my price based on my needs and not the other way around, to have confidence and not to sell myself off to obtain my first contracts. To have a real development strategy, to sell my skills, to manage my relationship with my clients.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|清风论坛

GMT+8, 2022-9-25 16:49 , Processed in 0.059827 second(s), 18 queries .